With Gin Stephens and Melanie Avalon
The Intermittent Fasting Podcast serves to demystify the intermittent fasting (IF) lifestyle: a pattern of eating in which you regulate the hours you eat each day, rather than the amount of food you eat. Intermittent fasting instigates effortless weight loss, health and vitality. Topics on the Intermittent Fasting Podcast include:
- What is Intermittent Fasting?
- How To Do Intermittent Fasting
- Intermittent Fasting Tips And Tricks
- Intermittent Fasting Fears And Concerns
- Common Intermittent Fasting Questions
- Specific Intermittent Fasting Questions From Listeners (Submit your questions here!)
- And Much More!
The Intermittent Fasting Podcast was started by two self-published authors: Melanie Avalon (The What When Wine Diet: Paleo And Intermittent Fasting For Health And Weight Loss) and Gin Stephens (Delay, Don’t Deny: Living an Intermittent Fasting Lifestyle). Melanie and Gin both actively practice intermittent fasting lifestyles, personally choosing to eat one meal per day for dinner. With intermittent fasting, they have experienced effortless and substantial weight loss, as well as many health and other “life” benefits. Check out their bios and stories here!